Happy Friday, friends! This week has been a good one, full of baking and reading and lots of time in the sun. I'm feeling so thankful for this time off. I hope your week has been great!
It's been a while since I did a favorite things post. Let's go there again! Here are 5 things I'm loving right now...
1. These cookies. More specifically, Joy the Baker's Best Brown Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. I made them yesterday and they are hands down the BEST I've ever made. If you haven't tried them yet, I suggest you make that your weekend homework.
2. NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in Hopi. This stuff is magical! Super moisturizing, slightly glossy, and the color is perfect for summer.
3. The Good Lord Bird by James McBride is my favorite summer read so far. I'm currently reading these short stories.
4. I got these sandals from Target this week. So cute and such a good deal!
5. I've been addicted to Suja's Lemon Love this summer. It's refreshing and spicy and oh so delicious!
Plus, two posts (here and here) that not only contain great recipes, but seriously beautiful writing.
What are you loving lately?! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! x